Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? I will be putting her up for sale on craigslist soon. Also to add the oil has been changed twice along with the filter using Purolator PL-14610 filter and Shell Rotella non-synthetic 15W-40. I also replaced the stock silver bolts with powdercoated black ones. I still have the original ones along with the stock muffler(slip-on is a Micron, which I forgot to mention)

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
You know...if I had saw this in Aug or sept I would be in Cali with the ex buying it right now....ever since she drove mine she wants a 636...$6400USD was $6400CAD...now $6400USD is $8100CAD!...LAME. Sorry...I think WTB threads should be allowed in the bike section, I hardly ever check the for sale section because I don't need anything anymore...

·
Registered
31 Posts
no i will NOT take $4000 for this bike, damn private messages. I will take or best offer but thats just a lowball. anyway bump again.
I had to laugh when I read this. I have an '06 for sale under 400 miles on it, asking $6200 (but it's negotiable). I actually got an offer lower than $4000. :rolleyes:

I haven't heard back from all those "serious" buyers yet either. I guess when I tell them no test ride without cash in hand it knocks the serious out of them. :D

Free bump, good luck.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.