1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
147 Posts
My gosh only 5k? Where were all these great deals when i was looking. Someone ought to pick this one up no prob. Man I wish you were in Cali Nevada Utah or Arizona. I would buy that right now. Man I want a track bike. Does anyone know how much it is to ship from East coast to Vegas?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Seriously man, in two weeks if you havent sold it let me know and I am 90% sure I will buy it from you. I need a track bike. I have the cash already and all, but all of my riding gear and a ton of my work stuff were just stolen from me 2 days ago so at this point I need to make sure I can recover from that before I spend another 5k. But keep me informed, in two weeks I will be willing to buy if we can get it shipped here for a reasonable fee.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey dude, im located in Athens, GA. Im very interested in your bike, not too far away either. My email is [email protected] i would like to talk to you over the phone about if thats at all possible. Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
7 Posts
yo bro, you still have this bike?? i cant believe its still up here.. whats the story with this thing was it laid down at all stunted? raced? dropped? anything??

·
Registered
37 Posts
anything wrong? any chance youd be willing to meet halfway, I live in southern indiana 47630. More pics please.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts