Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

As much as I hate to I am selling this bike. I just can't find enough time to enjoy it. It is a 2006 636, completely stock with under 400 (that's right, hundred) miles. It was in storage for 2 seasons, I ran some injector cleaner thru it, put in a new battery and it runs like a champ (it should , it's practically a new bike). Always garaged.

It does have 2 scratch/dings in the tank from a rake falling on it.

Asking price lowered to $5700. Located in South Jersey. I can help with delivery/shipping.

email to [email protected] with any questions or if you want better pics. Make sure you mention Kawi 636 in the subject line (I delete emails from addresses I don't know).

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update - It's not COMPLETELY stock. My girl bought it for her ex. He immediately stripped off the decals. I am in the process of getting the correct set for it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
wow what a teaser for the ex, nice strips.

im pretty interested, im waiting for my insurance to pay me out for my R6 that was stolen a couple weeks ago. til then im just window shopping. GL on the sale.

by the way, my girl is from trenton.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow what a teaser for the ex, nice strips.

im pretty interested, im waiting for my insurance to pay me out for my R6 that was stolen a couple weeks ago. til then im just window shopping. GL on the sale.

by the way, my girl is from trenton.

If you're talking about the chicken strips, yeah, ya got me. I have never had the chance to wring this thing out. If you know South Jersey, twisties are very few and very far between. I speed up for exit ramps.:D I had 1 ride of 100 miles on it and a couple of comutes to work.

She bought it for him then they split a week later. He thought he was getting the bike but... NOT!!! I'm half way between AC and Philly. Delivery would be a breeze.

·
Registered
7 Posts
im actually in atlanta, but if i were to pick it up, id definetly make a trip out of it. i will keep you posted i am still dealing with my insurance about all this BS. my bike was actually recovered but it was all trashed. who knows how long insurance is going to take on this.

ill keep you notified GL on sale.

free bump

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow...beautiful bike...if i can manage to get rid of my 650R and you haven't sold it yet expect to hear from me :)
I got an email from somebody, I'm assuming it's you.

Yes I still have the bike. I haven't really been trying too hard to sell it. :D But it is for sale. If it sells, so be it, if not, well I'm happy with it and have plans to start really using it next summer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well you take 5500 i can take it off your hands this weekend coming up let me know
Still interested? Email me your number. I'll give you a call and we can talk about meeting half way.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any offers? Gonna go on Ebay in a couple of weeks if no takers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
damn too bad you are not in Texas, i would love to get that for my wife.
Good Luck dude.

BUMP
Thanks. I'm getting alot of nibbles. Even a couple of bites but I'm getting low balled so bad it's not funny. I understand how negotiating works but the starting offers I'm getting are not even close to close.:loco:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very interested. I'm actually gonna be in Baltimore for the next couple months(canadian resident) but i go to Moorestown new jersey a lot. If thats close to you, i would like to take a look at the bike(i should be there on friday).

I was actually looking at the new 09s but i'm attached to the 05/06s. My lime green got stolen :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very interested. I'm actually gonna be in Baltimore for the next couple months(canadian resident) but i go to Moorestown new jersey a lot. If thats close to you, i would like to take a look at the bike(i should be there on friday).

I was actually looking at the new 09s but i'm attached to the 05/06s. My lime green got stolen :(

Bummer on the stolen bike. Scumbags.

Moorestown is about a 40 minute drive from me. I'll PM you my number and you can give a call when you are around. Friday I'm working until at least 6PM. Saturday before noon or all day Sunday would be fine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.