1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
look for the full carbon fiber bike and you will see them on it hope that helps

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm not sure how different the mirrors on the '03-'04 are compared to the '05-'06 ZX6R/RR, but I couldn't realy see a way to easily mount them to my '03. I want the signals in the mirrors, flush mounts are that visible. I'll examine my buddy's '06 gixxer a lil better this weekend.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Originally posted by reblmr2
I'm not sure how different the mirrors on the '03-'04 are compared to the '05-'06 ZX6R/RR, but I couldn't realy see a way to easily mount them to my '03. I want the signals in the mirrors, flush mounts are that visible. I'll examine my buddy's '06 gixxer a lil better this weekend.
See if you can test fit those GSXR signal mirrors onto an 05/06 too. :)

·
Registered
997 Posts
I can't find pics of this c/f bike can anyone else pls post em up

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't know anyone with an 05-06, so if somebody can get me some good pics of the mirrors on them, I'll check it out this weekend when I go riding with my friends.

·
Registered
14 Posts
yeah yeah... the gsxr mirror (sorry 4 the hate on gsxrz).... they actually make all black and a carb/fib LOOKIN mirror wit the turn sigz on it (with amber and a tinted black signal)... it is called the ducati style mirror. I will get the name of the company 2morro but i think its embro or somethin... I will have full name and model num 2morro

·
Registered
380 Posts
I heard the gixxer 1000 mirros will fit with minor mods to the mounting holes. I wanted to do it but don't know how I would fill the holes for the stock mirrors unless I get race plastics or something... Seems pointless to just put flushmount signals in there when not using them...

·
Registered
154 Posts
i have tons of friends with gsxr, and i think its a good idea... i am gonna look into it too.. let u guys know later if it works..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I havent got a mirror picture but the dimensions from the center of one bolt to the center of the other bolt is 4 cm and the bolts lenght is 1.8 cm. I already know you will have to drill a hole through the bracket for the turn signals to work.
I herd that the 05 gsxr 600 mirrors fit and work better because they stick out further. If some one tries the 06 gsxr mirrors let me know if you can see behind you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.