Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good place to get a black 06 10r solo rear cowl. Any suggestions?

Semper Fi
Tatsu

·
Registered
287 Posts
I just got one from 58 cycle last week. Took me months of searching though and they had just gotten a shipment, not sure if they have any more, but give them a try. The black is backordered almost everywhere. It's the same model as the 06 6r if that makes any difference.

·
Registered
81 Posts
When I picked up my bike a month and a half ago I had them order one for me. Got it and they ordered an 04-05, so had them order it again got the right cowl but didn't come w/ any mounting hardware. That was 2 weeks ago. Called today to check on the status and it is now on backorder.....WTF!! Correct me if i am wrong but isn't this just a piece of plastic? Did Kawi make like 5 of these things?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn someone is bidding for one on ebay and the price is up to $162.00. That's nuts.

Tatsu

·
Registered
22 Posts
Aloha Tatsu

try these guys:

www.ronayers.com

part number 99996-1348-H8 will get you the black seat cowl KIT that will fit your 06 ZX10

that's what's on my bike right now.

tell my bruddas I'll be out to visit soon . . . . .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks... I'll give those guys a shot... that scoop tail section with the metal grill will rust in a month out here.

Semper Fi
Tatsu

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sucks that Kawi's dont give that standard. When i bought my bike it came with the cowl and passenger seat. You guys should have said if you would buy the biek if they threw in a seat cowl. What dealer isnt goign to sell a bike for a $75 dollar seat cowl(at cost)?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Go to Ebay and look for Koups Motorcycle Store. I ordered mine (blk) with them and received it within a week. It came in a Official Kawasaki Box with Japanese lettering. I think I paid $125.00. Give it a try and Sempfer Fi.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lucked out and found one at the dealership. $112.00 bucks. Next up exhaust, sliders and new levers.

Semper Fi
Tatsu

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.