Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sliders are pretty cool, there are adaptors that allow you to fit them on the bike without cutting the fairings. The chainguard could use some color. I'm going to do the krylon black and probably use a clear coat. Once I have that done I'll post those pics up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does look nice.

Ive been waiting for the Puig rear hugger forever, u know anything about it?
Im a bit surprised that buing a 06 model takes that much patience for the afterparts to come out...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guys told me the hugger should be out toward the end of September or early October. I'm supposed to go back in for a test fitting for that as well.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just wondering how you installed the frame sliders? I just bought pro impact no cut sliders and I have no idea where or how to install them. Mine came with stainless steel mounting brackets but I couldnt figure out where to attach the bolts too.

Otto:(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by ninjarollz
The guys told me the hugger should be out toward the end of September or early October. I'm supposed to go back in for a test fitting for that as well.
yeah, Puig has said it will inlcude the "ZX10R" logo in a metal plate again. should match the chain guard nicely - I agree with the paint it gloss black idea

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.