Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
This is my first post in any forum, so all feedback will be taken on board. I am buying a new Black 06 ZX10R this weekend. I want to fit after market Carbon exhausts. The ones that I have to choose from (in Australia) are the Micron, Akrapovik and Yoshimura. The demo that I have ridden twice has the Micron exhausts and sounds good, but I don't know what the other two are like.
Has anyone heard all of the pipes or have any advice on which ones to buy.
Regards
Stuart955.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have Devil master road legal with removable baffles ,the sound deep but not cheap and over loud,im sure they will get louder over time

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the advice. The Micron versus the Yoshi's are sounding the way to go for me, as they are the only alternatives I have available. The devil masters are not available unfortunately. BTW the pipes are both $1800.00AU ($1340.00US) for the pair for bolt ons or $3300.00AU ($2450.00US)for the full system. The price of the bike ride away in Aus is $16990.00AU ($12,635.00US), how does this compare to your prices??
Regards
Stuart.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the full Acro's and they sound great! Better than the slip-on's. The Boz's sound like SH%$ I have never heard a pipe that loud! There is no way that is leagel anywhere. Even on a track you would have problems with the noise.

·
Registered
916 Posts
man your bike looks like the 2 wheeled wraith...if anyone can remember that movie.... Sick!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've got a Boz Bros Moira exhaust on my 06. It sounds sick. It's like a GP sound. The Harley guys don't know what to think. If you like loud check'em out.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Originally posted by setxninja
I heard the 2 brothers exhaust on a new '07 today at an idle at the dealership and had an instant boner.
Hey setxninja, do you guys get pretty good deals in Beaumont? I am in Webster and it would be a nice little drive. I got a quote of 92someting drive out on a 07 6r, but can't decide if I want a 6 or a 10.:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have AnR race baffles.. love the sound. and only 100 bucks and soe elbow grease.. haha.. hey i'm cheap. it's not going to get you any more power.. what's the point of spending $600+

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.