Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a couple things off of my bike that are just sitting around and im trying to organize so I thought maybe someone else might need them.

Alpinestars T-Stunt 2 Jacket Red, brand new, size 2xl- $100!!!

Stock 05-06 zx6r windscreen $20

New 05-06 ZX6R Freestyle Ingenuity stunt cage painted metallic red- $200!!! SHIPPED

05-06 ZX6R Front turn signals, brand new-$15

15 tooth Vortex front sprocket-$10

CAGE PICS:

PM if you have any questions. all prices are OBO, or would possibly trade for other parts.

I also have a 06-07 zx10r tail with turn signals for $100!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Y pipe

I have a couple things off of my bike that are just sitting around and im trying to organize so I thought maybe someone else might need them.

Alpinestars T-Stunt 2 Jacket Red, brand new, size 2xl- $150 obo

05-06 ZX6R hotbodies y-pipe exhaust wit mid pipe used for 7,000 miles. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FIBERGLASS UNDERTAIL PIECE! - $130 OBO

(2) Stock 05-06 zx6r windscreens, one of them is brand new, the other one is used but in excellent condition- $20 a piece

New 05-06 ZX6R Freestyle Ingenuity stunt cage painted metallic red- $250 obo

05-06 ZX6R Brand New rear brake lever- $25

05-06 ZX6R Front and Rear turn signals, brand new-$25 for the set or $15 for front and $15 for the rear

PM if you have any questions. all prices are OBO, or would possibly trade for other parts.
interested in the Y pipe

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump, also have a vortex 15 tooth front sprocket for a 520 chain with 100 miles on it!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Need the right side rear-set if you have or know where I can get one. Dont need the MC just the bracket and lever.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump. Mid pipe has been sold, but for those who were wondering it was just the stock mid pipe anyways. The y-pipe will bolt up to your stock mid pipe.

·
Registered
93 Posts
interested in the cage, can send a pic so i can get an idea of the color, has the cage been used/all scratched up looking or has it not even hit the ground yet, etc, need more info on it

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
interested in the cage, can send a pic so i can get an idea of the color, has the cage been used/all scratched up looking or has it not even hit the ground yet, etc, need more info on it
Hasnt even hit the ground yet.

And the color is the same metallic red as the 06 le rims.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts