Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome all-around street/track-day/race bike. This 2006 ZX6RR was race prep'd with a supersport engine build by Advanced Kawasaki in Buena Park, CA. It raced and won at Willow Springs Raceway while ridden by Jack Pfiefer and Brant Wiwi. We bought the bike in mid-2007 as a backup bike, raced it a few times and it has sat indoors in storage ever since. After moving to Florida a few months ago, the bike was fitted with everything needed to also ride it on the street. Engine top-end was just freshened: valve adjustment, new kit head gasket, new clutch/steels/springs. Has not been raced after service. Race Tech revalved forks and shock (also just serviced, not raced on), GPR damper, Full-Titanium Arata exhaust system with custom Jardine titanium/carbon fiber dual-outlet canister, New Battery, Vortex frame sliders and clip-ons, Arata adjustable rearsets, Dynojet Power Commander with fuel map and Quickshifter.

Comes with TONS of SPARES (including a complete rear wheel, etc)

Kawasaki : Ninja - eBay (item 330523116114 end time Jan-31-11 14:47:56 PST)

Ebay item# 330523116114

Attachments

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I bought some take-offs from Miramar a while back and he was a pleasure to deal with.

Good luck!!

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Nice ride. Interesting headlight.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought some take-offs from Miramar a while back and he was a pleasure to deal with.

Good luck!!
That must of been a while back Cobra... I've been outta state for a couple years! Thanks for the props, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck with the sale. Nice ride. Interesting headlight.
Thanks LarryJ, ya I put some time in on that headlight... believe it or not, that little PIAA halogen puts out more light than the huge stock unit. Works fantastic. All I had to do was drill the windscreen.... I didn't wanna butch the race bodywork.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
That must of been a while back Cobra... I've been outta state for a couple years! Thanks for the props, I appreciate it!
Yes, it was a few years back. You were in Anaheim if I remember correctly.

Another free bump for a good guy!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts