Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(update)07-08 Zx-6r parts for sale! LOOK!! great deals!!

STARTING TO PART OUT, SHOOT ME OFFERS ON WHAT YOU NEED!!

Turning my 07 zx-6r into a track bike, so i got alot of oem goodies for sale.

Full set of silver oem plastics w/all hardware to mount fairings-$750.00 o.b.o.(UPDATED PRICE)
Headlight unit-$150.00 o.b.o.
Speedo w/2k miles on it-$150.00 o.b.o.
Front wheel w/oem tire(red)-$150.00 o.b.o
Rear wheel w/oem tire(red)-$200.00 o.b.o
Oem front seat-$50.00
Oem rear seat-$25.00(SOLD)
Oem clip on's-$100.00
etc..

have more parts also, PM with request. Paypal will be only form of payment accepted, and shipping charges will apply and will be determined by location. Thanks! You can also e-mail me at [email protected] as i check that more often then this private message database.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are the fairing including a tank?? and are there any problems with the plastics??
that does include the tank, im going to run a carbon tank. there are no problems with the fairings. never been down, havnt even noticed any scratches.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
whoa you live you elk grove? i live in antelope. i go to elk grove two times a week..mind if i drop by and see what you got? send me a PM if that's koo since i don't check this section very often. thanks!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whoa you live you elk grove? i live in antelope. i go to elk grove two times a week..mind if i drop by and see what you got? send me a PM if that's koo since i don't check this section very often. thanks!

sure, send me your number, and i will contact you.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
you have right side mirror?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'll take the rear seat. Can you send me a PM with shipping to 45856, Ohio. Of we can just work something out through PM's. I'm verified on paypal.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Payment sent... Can I get a tracking number?

Hey Neil, Payment was confirmed 9/5, can you send me a tracking number ASAP? It's been a while buddy. Shoot me an email please.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts