Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Putting stock parts back on my bike so I'm getting rid of the aftermarket. Looking for local sales in Socal to avoid anyone afraid of being scammed. Will ship, but it's at your expensive.

Parts are on the bike and you can come inspect them etc.

Asv levers in black $115 shipped
Two bros full exhaust with headers and juicebox $600 + shipping
Vortex rear sets $140 shipped
Powers Cage $150 + shipping (heavy, prefer local)

If you want everything make me an offer. I have no clue what this stuff goes for used, I just know you have to post a price.

I have full clear pics but the app gets stuck when I try to upload them. I can email or text them tho.

·
Registered
870 Posts
pmed

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a lot of pms about the rearsets, problem is I was set to pick up some stock ones for cheap and the guy fell thru. if you have stocks and want to do + cash make me an offer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you guys want to use paypal it has to be sent as services or gift. otherwise, i gotta keep it local. rearsets are spoken for.

·
Registered
870 Posts
So basically, these items are local pickup only.

From what I understand, sending money through paypal as "gifts" or "services" is non-refundable and paypal won't even listen to you if you have a dispute. So you can send the money, he wouldn't really be required to send the items, except on "good faith." And if he decided not to, there's nothing you could do about it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think if your concern is the shipping then you should just gift the shipping cost and the rest can be put on hold until it is shipped out. i mean that would def make your sell a lot easier simply b/c i myself and im sure most other people dont want to take a 600+ dollar risk imo.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Inland Empire. Exhaust is back for sale. I don't know how to get the juicebox off, so I won't be selling it unless someone local knows how and wants to buy it.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
whats left

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.