·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out my 08 ZX6 Race parts here is a list of stuff for sale

Ohlins 25mm Cartridge kit $1000.00
Ohlins TTX Rear Shock $800
Kawasaki Kit Throttle Assy $200
Kawasaki Kit ECU $350 (adjusts timing, fuel, q/shifter, other items)
Kawasaki Kit Harness $250 (includes relay to eliminate the giant relay box in the front fairing)
Attack Rearsets $275
Woodcraft Frame Sliders (low profile) $50
Dynojet Q/shifter Switch ( currently tied to Kit ECU) $200
Akrapovic Evo Ti full system $1000
Kit Kawasaki Cams $140
Catalysts Composites Bodywork 2 sets with slight damage $350 better set $200 worse set ($650 new)
The bodywork on the bike is scratched and just slightly burned thru by the case cover most of it is surface. Would be a quick fix and repaint.
The second set faired a bit worse. The tail would need spots replaced. All still repairable but a bit beat up.  They were the same basic paint just a bit darker red.

I can email pics on request.

Brian
[email protected]

·
Registered
192 Posts
By any chance you have an extra set of wheels?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe on the wheels, supposed to be sold but no cash yet. Damn those were hard to find.

Let you know tomorrow.

B

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cams picked up a couple up top with just a hair lost in the mid. If i remember correct it seemed to carry a bit better. (been a while) Idle was fine.

Brian

·
Registered
37 Posts
How much for the attack rearsets shipped to 09603? It's an APO address. Would I need a longer rear brake line with those rearsets?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, you would need the longer brake line (forgot about it) I have it for another $30

Total shipped lets figure $315 by UPS ground (stupid question will UPS deliver there or does it have to go postal?)

Brian

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes, you would need the longer brake line (forgot about it) I have it for another $30

Total shipped lets figure $315 by UPS ground (stupid question will UPS deliver there or does it have to go postal?)

Brian
I'm in the USAF and stationed in Italy, so it would have to be USPS. 09603 is a New York zip, all the mail going to overseas military living in europe goes through New York, hence the N.Y. zip. The shipping price might change. Please check on it. I got a few more questions, What color and type of rear brake line comes with the rearsets? What's the color and condition of the rearsets? Will they mount up perfectly to the 07 ZX6R?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Where are you at in Italy? I'm in Vicenza. Hey if you don't get these rearsets I'm totally interested. Let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in the USAF and stationed in Italy, so it would have to be USPS. 09603 is a New York zip, all the mail going to overseas military living in europe goes through New York, hence the N.Y. zip. The shipping price might change. Please check on it. I got a few more questions, What color and type of rear brake line comes with the rearsets? What's the color and condition of the rearsets? Will they mount up perfectly to the 07 ZX6R?
If we go parcel post i can do it for $5 more if you want priority mail figure $10 more.

Rear brake line was a Galfer in Black. 07 and 08 were virtually identical except for some motor stuff and colors. Rearsets are black. Will have new footpegs. The folding toe on the brake lever has a few scuffs.

You really are gonna make me go to the post office huh :)

Brian

·
Registered
37 Posts
pm sent.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I am parting out my 08 ZX6 Race parts here is a list of stuff for sale

Ohlins 25mm Cartridge kit $1000.00
Ohlins TTX Rear Shock $800
Kawasaki Kit Throttle Assy $200
Kawasaki Kit ECU $350 (adjusts timing, fuel, q/shifter, other items)
Kawasaki Kit Harness $250 (includes relay to eliminate the giant relay box in the front fairing)
Attack Rearsets $275
Woodcraft Frame Sliders (low profile) $50
Dynojet Q/shifter Switch ( currently tied to Kit ECU) $200
Akrapovic Evo Ti full system $1000
Kit Kawasaki Cams $140
Catalysts Composites Bodywork 2 sets with slight damage $350 better set $200 worse set ($650 new)
The bodywork on the bike is scratched and just slightly burned thru by the case cover most of it is surface. Would be a quick fix and repaint.
The second set faired a bit worse. The tail would need spots replaced. All still repairable but a bit beat up.  They were the same basic paint just a bit darker red.

I can email pics on request.

Brian
[email protected]

Is the quickshifter push or pull? The part number for push is 4-102 and the pull is 4-101 which one you have? Let me know.

Mo

·
Registered
391 Posts
Will have to double check but I believe it was a pull. Will look tues am.

Brian

Brain,

Thanks but i already purchased one. The offer from someone else was too good to pass up and it was what i wanted which is the push style. Do u have a Dynojet Ignition module?

MO

1 - 20 of 31 Posts