Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These Came Off Of A 2007 Zx6r. Fits All 07-08 Zx6r's.. Rims Have Less Then 200 Miles On Them, Nothing Wrong With Them, Basically Brand New.. No Scratches Or Dents Of Any Kind.. Rims Come With The Brake Rotors On Them. Asking $375 For Both Rims.... Shipping $60 Anywhere In The Usa..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,161 Posts

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Oh shit...........

·
Registered
838 Posts
has anyone else sent money for the wheels and fairings to this guy? I sent money for wheels and i also asked if he still had the fairings and he said "YES" . I noticed in the thread thought hat i said they were sold HMMMMMMM>

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
What is this assholes name? Did you guys use paypal?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I made this pos shit call me and even talked to him about scammers. I already got my money coming back! Got to live the bank!!! He sounded like I middle age guy of course nice on the phone. He thinks he
Made off with all are money but his pay pal is froze and can't get his money out!! :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Def sucks! At least with Paypal your insured right? What sucks the most is this kind of shit messes up the site for others who are legit.

·
Registered
838 Posts
yes it does mess up the site but if everyone sticks together and looks out for eachother than sometimes we can prevent things like this and keep it a clean site. His name is on his PAYPAL and its verified soo.. I will still buy the stuff as long as he sends it through UPS and it is COD. But yes this guy needs to learn a lesson. He has probably been on here before , knows how everything works and then just came up with a new name to scam with...

·
Registered
381 Posts
i hate fucking scammers. they should be hung by there nuts for a while then torchered, people like that is what makes America like it is

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Neg rep the fuck outta him, I did. :lol:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
He's trying to scam over at the kawasakimotorcycle.org forums too.

·
Registered
776 Posts
yeah this sucks the big donkey dick man. sorry to hear about all you out there who are dealing with this fuck head. lately I have gotten a few PM's from people asking about certain users, asking if they were cool to deal with and would I buy or sell with them again. I think that what needs to happen in a time like this. Its all the economy and the status of our nation. you see such an increase in crime its not even funny. so this guy probably sees a couple transactions of $375, and if its anything like my paypal account I could pull it all out in one lump some. so homeboy gets all this money and then just ditches the account. just shows doesnt matter if they're verified or not, but hey he'll get whats comin to him.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts