Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorcycle.com has REAL pictures of the 07 bikes from Kawi. Sorry if this is a repost, but I looked and didn't see any active threads on it, and figured a thread like this would get pretty regular hits.

The 10R returns unchanged except for a body-colored lower, and comes in a nice candy red or blue now, too.

The 6R is the most beautiful bike I think I've ever seen. They took the best parts of the 03/04 636, best parts of the 05/06 636, the tail of a Ducati 999, and the front end of the '04+ Aprilia RSV 1000R, and mixed them all together. I've been thinking about upgrading to a Ducati 999 next season, but damn...I might have to stick with the 600 crowd and safe a few bucks. This bike is gorgeous.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by FLOJOE
Dude, there have been like 10 threads about the new 6. Check a little harder next time.

I agree, the new bike is beautiful.
Yeah, I'm at work and got a little excited, but didn't really have time to do a full search. I just had to share. The 07 6R grabbed me the same way the 03 636, 03 999R, 04 RSV 1000, and 04 10R did...first sight, I'm hooked on the thing. And since it mixes the best parts of all my favorite looking bikes together, and Kawi's talking about how mechanically they're going back to the 03/04 636 bare-bones race track goals (Kawi said something like, "Let the competition design bikes for touring around town, this bike was designed for one thing...to win trophies.")...I really think I'm going to be the proud new owner of a red 07 6R in February or March. [}:)]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.