Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i figure its getting around the time that the spyshots and photochops start showing up for the 07s.i figured maybe we can put them all in one thread.i know some of you have some pics already that maybe you could post to get it started.couple that come to mind are that catfish looking kawi and an r1.if any of you see any new ones please post.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok heres a couple i found on here in different posts.i just was hopin to keep them all in 1 thread.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
im not a big fan of this fish eye thing that kawi is starting to do. looks to round, i like th 05-06 headlights.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok well if anyone has anymore pics lets see em.dont let this thread die.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by slam150
im not a big fan of this fish eye thing that kawi is starting to do. looks to round, i like th 05-06 headlights.
ditto.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
you know, looking at that picture, i'm going to write kawasaki a letter and beg them to bring back at least a LITTLE trunk/storage space.. lol

I don't know if that picture is enthusiast based, or a real Kawi design.. but the tail looks too R6/R1 for me.. Too thin.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i want them to go back to solid colors not the black on bottom.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by senfo
Am I the only one that thinks the new 6R concept looks dang nice? I want one!
I like it. I just don't see the need for such a small tail like that when it doesn't have an undertail exhaust. It could still look sporty just like that with a few different line changes to allow a larger but still sporty and aggressive tail.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Originally posted by senfo
Am I the only one that thinks the new 6R concept looks dang nice? I want one!
I think shes a little hottie!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok got some more.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I like the retro coloring on the other ZX6-R. I like the Aprilias too, but that Duc is just plain UGLY! The VTR is cool looking too.

·
Registered
336 Posts
mmmmmmmm vtr [:M42] and the aprilia! man i wish i had the money if they were to come out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.