Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the scoop: I'm in the Air Force, and I hurt my back while in Iraq. This is my fourth bike since 1993 and my favorite (last bike was an 03 Ninja 636); however, I can't ride it for more than thirty minutes these days without it effecting me...so, I'm selling it. I have two scorpion helmets that match the bike, a ramp w/ triple tree tie down straps, and a Joe Rocket tank bag. The tires are brand new Pirelli Diablo's, and I have the 600 dollar reciept for the tires/oil change/routine maintenace I just had done 2 months ago. The bike is in perfect condition, has never been dropped, and has been garaged since day one. Mileage is 6K, and I have attached PICS. Call me on my cell phone at (618) 530-7455 (leave a message if I don't answer, and I will call you back). I'm an Irish guy from upstate NY and my names Kelly. So, ask for Kelly and reference the forum when you call. I'm located about 20 minutes from St. Louis, Mo on the Illinois side of the river... A few months ago I listed the bike, and I tried to keep it because I love to ride it; however, I just had an MRI done and I have a degenerative disc disorder, arthritis, and narrowing of my spinal column in my lower back. My crotch rocket days are done. Price 7,500 obo.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts