Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I came home from work one day and my bike got stuck in 3rd gear at a redlight I managed to get it home in 3rd and I shutt the bike off crunk it back up and eventually got it in nuetral then it showed it was going from nuetral to second so I went to work the next day and came back noticed I forgot to put my cover over my bike and it had been raining so I walk over to my bike and notice my speedometer is on but my bike is turned off!!! Makes no since so I unhooked the speedometer and tried to crank it nothing happened so I guess it ran my battery dead I charged the battery got it to crank and it would sputter and shutt off after a few seconds before all this my chain sounded like a clunking noise near the back so I’ve called around they said I’d be better off selling the bike it’s gonna cost around 1600$ just in labor for the transmission I’ve got a new vortex sprocket and chain kit gotta get a battery
Please if anyone can let me know anything it’s been 6 months since road it and I’ve already got 4000 in the bike don’t wanna sell or pay a arm and a leg

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Welcome here, if recall correctly there was another member with the exact same problem a while ago, in his case the problem was a faulty gearbox pin and a faulty N sensor.

If nobody can help you directly, try the new extended search feature :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts