Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
had a look at the '07 zx10 pics. once again kawi have managed to create a fucking ugly bike! retarded headlights look way to small for that oversized nose which looks like a whale's head or something? and the rest of the bike looks like someone crammed a pump up it's ass and inflated the entire bike :-D
suzuki is just miles above in the 1000 category....again!
am always thinking of making the move up to 1000 but just can't see myself riding one of those ugly-ass things.
i know i know....wrong forum! just wanted to know what 636 owners think of this bloated beasty?

[:0]
anth

·
Registered
171 Posts
And that is why, after my 636 is paid off, I am getting me a Ducati 749R. I like kawi's, but their bikes are getting kinda ugly.

Just my .02

--Nate

·
Registered
543 Posts
don't get me worng, i think the '03-'04 zx6r is one of the hottest bikes ever made.....just looks to me like kawi's going for the "over-fed" look!
-anth-

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Originally posted by ZixxerManV
This '07 looks just like the '06.

All the best parts from the 10 are on the 636 anyway, and the 636 looks better to boot.
You're thinking of the 10R, this thread is in the 6R section and we're talking about the 6R. The pictures haven't been released yet.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by -anth-
had a look at the '07 zx10 pics. once again kawi have managed to create a fucking ugly bike! retarded headlights look way to small for that oversized nose which looks like a whale's head or something? and the rest of the bike looks like someone crammed a pump up it's ass and inflated the entire bike :-D
suzuki is just miles above in the 1000 category....again!
am always thinking of making the move up to 1000 but just can't see myself riding one of those ugly-ass things.
i know i know....wrong forum! just wanted to know what 636 owners think of this bloated beasty?

[:0]
anth

The 07 10R is generally the same as the 06, just different paint, at least as far as you can see visually.

It does look much better in real life though,I was not fan when the pics came out last year,but in person I like it.

The 05/06 6R looks MUCH better then the 03/04 in my opinion.
Can't wait to see the 07.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Track trim, the 10 looks mean. At Laguna when SBK was racing, somebody had the 10r with the Arrow comp exhaust... that thing sounded like a twin. It was crazy. Wonder what the new 6's are gonna look like. Hopefully no ****** eye headlights like the 10r's.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Here is the new ugly duckling of Kawasaki 2007 ZX6
Kawasaki will reveal an all-new ZX-6R later this year, ditching the 636 capacity for a 599cc screamer.The new bike draws from the ZX-10R and the ZX-RR MotoGP bike and will be available in 2007

·
Registered
287 Posts
Originally posted by gnance
the 10 is badass, you need to see one in person.
[:+1]

The 10R is the best damn looking bike out there but you have to see it in person....for some reason it's fugly in pics...

Kawi seems to be the only company that's staying away from the angular look and that's way damn good snce it makes them different.....all the other bikes pretty much look the same.....I have a stock green 636 and everytime I'm in a crowd with a whole bunch of GSX-R, R6, CBR, etc. the 636 gets the most attention....

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by aceman

(...)

The 10R is the best damn looking bike out there but you have to see it in person.... for some reason it's fugly in pics...

(...)
[:Agree]

but not 'the best'. that title belongs the the 636 05/06 ;)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Originally posted by 2005 ZX6R
Here is the new ugly duckling of Kawasaki 2007 ZX6
Kawasaki will reveal an all-new ZX-6R later this year, ditching the 636 capacity for a 599cc screamer.The new bike draws from the ZX-10R and the ZX-RR MotoGP bike and will be available in 2007
Dont hold your breath if thats what you think it will look like. Manufacturers release lots of false information in order to build up the suspense.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.