Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I wanna know how much the 07 zx-6 cluster is and if it will work with an 05-06 6r or 6rr someone please do this swap so we can all do it I hope it works.

·
Registered
102 Posts
you're probably gonna have to wait a little bit considering people cant buy the 07s for like at least another month or more...

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
It might be a really big pain in the butt. Two guys on the ZX-10r.net site are trying to mod a 2006 ZX10R cluster onto a 04/05 ZX10R and it has been a really big pain. Kawasaki changed the connector and they are having a hard time trying to source the connector for the swap.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,423 Posts
The manufacture date is November, so at the EARLIEST, the MAGS will get test bikes in December. Don't expect much before the start of next year, and they probably won't ship in mass quantities until March or April.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Originally posted by strat1701
I just want the digi gear indicator! :D

strat
Go to 58 cycles website, and search for the bike and they have one on there.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Does anyone have a link or pic of te '07 cluster as i can't see shite on the Kwaka website??

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Hmmm.... $10 says the starting block for this design was the 04+ GSX-R 600/750 cluster!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.Chow
man wtf is wrong with people....these things arnt out yet...and guess what, it wont work, trust me
theres no such thing as impossible. someone with bajillions of dollars could build an 05/06 636 around the tach if they wanted.

the new r1 tach is teh sex.

·
Registered
997 Posts
i reckon it looks like shit, the '06 10R cluster is the best that thing looks like it belongs on a cruiser or some cheap arse chinese 250...

·
28,939 Posts
Originally posted by barnes
i reckon it looks like shit, the '06 10R cluster is the best that thing looks like it belongs on a cruiser or some cheap arse chinese 250...
that cluster leads me to believe that the 06/07 zx10 cluster will be short lived as well... if it was a big hit they would have used it on the new 6. id say the 08 10 is gonna get an analog tach.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.