Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know or could fathom a guess if the 07 muffler will fit an 06? I definitely like the new outlet.
Sometimes I look at my 06 outlet, and with the 2 allen bolts it looks like a friggin' balloon animal face.

BTW ~ I like the stock mufflers (with the exhaust valve setup). Does the 07 have the exhaust valve?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
im 90% sure it wont. though you could always wait for someone to wreck and buy the pipe off em, drill out the rivets and then have it riveted on i suppose.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I highly doubt it would bolt right up.. but it might fit with some fabrication. The tail is all new, so keep that in mind!

I think Jardine is making that dual outlet exhaust that looks somewhat similar for the 05/06... they might actually already be out. Supposed to look like the one on the 1000RR

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
I highly doubt it would bolt right up.. but it might fit with some fabrication. The tail is all new, so keep that in mind!

I think Jardine is making that dual outlet exhaust that looks somewhat similar for the 05/06... they might actually already be out. Supposed to look like the one on the 1000RR
Yeah I know it probably won't bolt right up, but I was thinking with some tinkering, it may fit. Do you know if the '07 utilizes the exhaust valve?

I just checked Jardine's site and didn't see it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i love the '07 exhaust too,and i was thinking aboute the same thing if it will fit oh '06 636,may be some welding should be done but if it is possibile or some one already done it. Well ill keep checking for the 07 6r at the junkyard.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's going to fit.. might have to mickey mouse something tho. Reason why i say this is the 05/06 after market exhaust will fit on the 07.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.