Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was curious if i could buy a 07 upper and light on ebay and put it on my 636 fairings. is that even possible. i have seen 03-04 636 do it. so is there that much of a differeence? any imput will be appreciated on this subject it will save me some time and money thanks

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
:Damn: WHY!!??!!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
well to each his own. i'm sure there's a way. where there's a will (and a fat wallet) there's a way. i'm fairly sure that the mounting holes won't line up.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
it cant be too much different...! nothin zip ties wont hold together...!!!
no but on a real not i heard frm a friend that the 05-06 windscreen works on the 07-08 but he is wrong alot so i dont know..
maybe this helps a little.

k someone meansure ur mounting bolts on ur 636 and on ur 07-08 bike to get an idea... :D

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Yes the windscreens are interchangeable, no idea if the entire upper fairing fits though.

Good luck!
so how about u measure ur bolts from where ur upper and mid fairing meets for the guy. measure back from the front to the first one, from the first to the second and second to the third and third to the back of the fairing! :D
that would be great and im sure he will give ur reputation..
i will also!!! ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
i would like the tail of the 07 on my 05 and thats about it ...maybe the tank

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i would like the tail of the 07 on my 05 and thats about it ...maybe the tank
someone photoshopped it. it didn't really look that good IMO.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i think the 05's can't get any better... the tail is pretty large but with a seat cowl it's not to bad.

i'd like an 05 zx10 tail on it tho with a gp kind of exhaust

yeah that would look pretty good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts