Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Nissan GTR, the third one in the US. Sweet car.

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
Wow, he is a bastard... I would like to take one of those for a ride!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
nice choice of color:D forget the bike....more pics of that sexy beast:monkeyup:

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I'd do anything just to touch that GTR...fuck that's an awesome car!

·
Registered
221 Posts
amazing, have always been a nissan freak. this is no where near the skyline bloodline but is an amazing car and i love it, im trying to think of new ways to make teh money for one, so far ive come up with murdering people aka hit man and selling drugs......

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sick ride! Absolutely one of the best cars on the road right now. I live in Canada and my close friend is the GTR Tech for a Nissan dealership here. All of them come deliver with about 30miles on them from the track. The cars are relatively inexpensive for what you get. Some magazines claim the car should be 450,000.00 for the power and technology wrapped up in that car.

The problem as I see it, is the entrance fee is steep, but not for comfortable people... The maintenance will kill most people. The Transmission holds 10 liters of fluid and the cost up here in Canada is 100.00/liter which is insane. Needs to be changed every 1800kms which is approximately 1100miles. This is also if you intend on tracking or beating on the car. You might be able to get away with more km but honestly, that's one insane thing to manage.

Also, the rims are $2,000 ea and you don't even want to know what the brakes are worth. Needless to say, if you intend on cruising in the car your yearly maintenance will be around 10-15000.00 and if you intend to track the car (which is what it was designed for) you would be well into the 20's to fulfill your dealer / warranty maintenance items!

Still at the end of the day, it's one of the sickest cars on the street. My personal preference is an 07 Z06 for 40,000 - 50,000... Would give it one hell of a run! Plus with the money you save you could tune the vette to eat anything on the street (well you know what I mean!)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nice bike, nice car but too many electronics taking control of the car and taking away from the fun. I personally like to be able to shift my self and have control of the car. I don't know why but I just never have like to have cars with crazy amounts of electronic controls. I guess it's just the fact that I don't have full control over the car and I feel like the car is driving me and not me driving it, but never the less it's a very nice car.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Yeah, nice car, hope he has a blast with it. I don't like the speed limiting at 111 unless the gps unlocks it for the track, and then you have to get it to the dealer for a post-track checkup or your warranty is voided, at least thats what the mags say.... true you shouldn't be doing 111 anywhere but the track, but it's a control issue! The maintenance isn't for shallow pockets either! But, hey, whatever...still much more car than I can afford!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts