Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got pics, I've been busy trying to figure out my school and work schedule. Bought this brand new for my 05 thinking it would fit, surprise, it didn't. I could've had a shop cut and weld the pipe to make it fit but decided that I need the money more now that school's starting in 2 weeks. Slip-on comes with mid pipe, turn signals, led taillight, and the necessary brackets. I also heat wrapped the pipe to give it a more racy look and help control a** temps. I didn't do the mid pipe but I can for an additional $10. This has never been ran and is brand new!!! Asking $460 shipped! If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me, [email protected]. Oh, and I have a trader rating of 20 on srtforums.com, roadflare16 there as well.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it won't bolt right up no, but you could have a shop make 2 cuts and reweld it for about $40 and it'll work. Any exhaust will work with some "convicing" haha. In any case, c'mon people, somebody wants to go faster and sound awesome while doing it. This is BRAND NEW and I still have the box with all the bolts, instructions, etc.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The average price I found was $510-520ish if that helps, but sure let me know what's up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on people!!! $460 shipped OBO!

·
Registered
618 Posts
bad news found the entire kit (exhaust, fender eliminator, turn signals) for $465 brand new shipped, so your gonna have to do way better, as in the obo. so i will get my boys best offer today

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
bad news found the entire kit (exhaust, fender eliminator, turn signals) for $465 brand new shipped, so your gonna have to do way better, as in the obo. so i will get my boys best offer today
Okay so what's the problem? He's including the entire kit and he improved the kit by adding the wrap (that polished midpipe is hideous). It's still brand new do you see the sticker on the end can?

I fail to see the issue with $460.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GMoney, no, grand rapids MI, sorry. Apr43, I've never considered ebay a legitimate business entity in and of itself, it's more like taking an autotrader add to a dealership and demanding they lower the price of a new car, but yes you are correct, I did put obo in there for a reason, so I'll gladly entertain any offer. At the very least, I'll say $450obo and I'll wrap the midpipe for anybody else looking, and send you a pm apr43. It's still brand new, with all the original bolts/screws/instructions/box and I'll even ship it in the same box that two bros drop shipped to me. Oh and thanks george for the link!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts