Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K, I've been riding my bike for 5 weeks now without reading the manual (bought it used with 200 miles and it didn't come with a manual). So i wnet to a Kawa dealer today to order 1 and they told me it will take 2 months... lol
I searched the web to see if I can download 1 but no luck,
Is it posible to have someone here scan the pages and send it to me, I know it's a shameless act from me but, I dont even know which stuff is which underneath the fairings, I dont even know how to take the fairings off :(
thanks in advance, I will appreciate it so much :)
and sorry for this shameless act

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks, just ordered 1 directly from Kawa website.
and Kkim sorry, but I've been looking around at DIY section, But most of it are Mods and tweaks which I am not planning to do, since I am planning to upgrade into a bigger bike In exactly a year from now.
As for me not knowing how to take the fairings off, that was just an example. main reason why I asked for a manual is to know my bike enough to know where things are under the fairings, when to replace the stuff im supposed to replace after certain miles the lists goes on but you get the point, Oh specially where to put the code for unlocking the 7th gear :D

Also thanks Will, that helps me quite a bit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts