Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you have or know anyone that does have a set of 08 250R rims? I am in need of another set to switch tires at the track. Let me know.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Good luck on that one. I searched high and low for a couple of weeks for just the front.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL I knew it was a shot in the dark... Retail on these is 1/3 of what the bike costs :(

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I would just steal a set. You can find these damn 250s everywhere these days.
I know of a big bunch of them somewhere in California that a guy uses for his business there. Maybe you could steal a set from one of those bikes? I don't think he would miss them... he can't ride a shit anyway... always crashing for no good reason. :p

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know of a big bunch of them somewhere in California that a guy uses for his business there. Maybe you could steal a set from one of those bikes? I don't think he would miss them... he can't ride a shit anyway... always crashing for no good reason. :p
Long way from AL, but hell I would have a good alibi :D

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hehehehehe

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
$495.28 Front
$514.91 Rear
1010.19 Set

Boooooo I need a sponsor...

·
Registered
129 Posts