Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bike has just turned over 3k and I have to put her up for sale. My car is starting to fall apart and when push comes to shove I need a car.

I'm bummed cause I have an entire list of to-dos and now they are can't dos. Booooo!!! I guess the first bike will be the last bike for a bit.

I'm asking $3,500 and accepting offers. The only modification is the recently (will apply in about 8hrs) installed exhaust hanger.

Mike
Huntington Beach, CA

·
Registered
6 Posts
The bike has just turned over 3k and I have to put her up for sale. My car is starting to fall apart and when push comes to shove I need a car.

I'm bummed cause I have an entire list of to-dos and now they are can't dos. Booooo!!! I guess the first bike will be the last bike for a bit.

I'm asking $3,500 and accepting offers. The only modification is the recently (will apply in about 8hrs) installed exhaust hanger.

Mike
Huntington Beach, CA
I'm interested plus I'm also in So. Cal although a few hours away. I'll try to call you in a few hours to get some details on the bike.

·
Registered
301 Posts
BTW - any pics of the bike? If so could you post them up or can you email them to me? Color?
+1 for ANY type of detail...

Color, mods done, ever dropped, etc...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the color of the bike is black. the only mod is the werkes competition fender eliminator. no scratches or dents or drops. common courtesy and since would compel me to put even the smallest imperfection, right? sorry no digital camera. its a stock bike...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts