Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I love that color scheme. The windsheild ...ehhh. Not my thing but it does look good dude.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I like the shape of the windscreen :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
It looks good! damn i cant wait to go back home...I got orders there, should be on island next month...How is the scene there?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did you lower your bike already?
Yep, I had to. I'm 5'3 and I lowered it 1.25 with Vortex lowering links in the rear and .5 in the front. Boy, what a huge difference it makes! I still can't flatfoot it, but it's to where I'm still confortable with it. :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks good! damn i cant wait to go back home...I got orders there, should be on island next month...How is the scene there?
Well, I'm still a NooB and haven't joined and scene yet. However, I see SO many bikes here everytime I go riding. I would imagine there's plenty of clubs and I'm sure you'll enjoy it out here!

·
Registered
264 Posts
looks good man glad to see it got lowered well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks good man glad to see it got lowered well.
Joey, thanks for all your help big time! I wanted to lower the front some more but the mechanic said he's not comfortable going any lower due to the taper. He didn't want to take any chances of the forks slipping through when I'm riding. Too bad another .75 would be awesome. Thanks again!

·
Registered
127 Posts
What island are you from? If your on Oahu then there should be a bunch of group rides. I didn't think you needed a safety check for bikes, I hated that when I was living there.

·
Registered
264 Posts
anytime my man enjoy that ride and be safe....i just wish a got to ride in the beautiful place.
Joey, thanks for all your help big time! I wanted to lower the front some more but the mechanic said he's not comfortable going any lower due to the taper. He didn't want to take any chances of the forks slipping through when I'm riding. Too bad another .75 would be awesome. Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts