Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's loud. The slip on retains the bottom faring (no cat.) It's high temp. powder coating (no peeling or cracking) @ a total of 5lbs. Yes, I made it and "NO" it's not cheaply made:Laughing rolling:. I'll try to get the sound clip ASAP.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
I kinda like it. I think that it would look better if the can (if you can call it that) was about half the length, but I bet that it would sound ridiculous at that point.

BTW, that thing isn't attached to the swing arm is it???:confused:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looks good, great work looking forward to hearing what it sounds like.

·
Banned
347 Posts
It's loud. The slip on retains the bottom faring (no cat.) It's high temp. powder coating (no peeling or cracking) @ a total of 5lbs. Yes, I made it and "NO" it's not cheaply made:Laughing rolling:. I'll try to get the sound clip ASAP.

Yes I can tell

JJ

·
Banned
347 Posts
Looks OK. I am going this direction I think
I bought one of those Akra EVOs with CF cannister as shown in the pix in your post. I later sold it and bought the same version but with the newer CZ cannister. The CZ can "to me" looks much better. But a great full system none the less.

JJ

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
You simply removed the "boom box" the cats are located in the headers and there are 2 of them in the headers. You still are running with cats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How to get rid of butterfly valve & steps to remove lines and the wires plug into har

What did you do with the butter fly valve from the stalk? what steps were taken to remove the lines that lead beneath the seatand what was removed and how does it run ,,,,did you remove by unplugging from wire harness ?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sorry man, that looks like a five year old took a pringles can and painted it black.

That small fairing at the bottom looks silly too. Nice bike otherwise though.

Just my $.02

1 - 10 of 10 Posts