Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for an hid kit, solo seat cowl, double bubble dark smoke, frame sliders, fender elimanator, int tail light.

looking to get this ASAP.

lmk what yall have!

Big bird

·
Registered
41 Posts
I haven't gone for the best and most expensive but I found a dark smoke windscreen on ebay for less then 30, but I hear very good things from hot bodies and especially puig brand.

Shogun is pretty much the name in frame sliders, and if you're going to go all out, you might as well get the swingarm sliders too, more protection.

As for a solo seat cowl, I have found very little for the candy plasma blue 08, but just do a google search or ebay search, they are a litle over 100 bucks.

I eliminated the fender myself, so I have no idea for a good kit and as for integrated tail light, you just need to do some research and see what you like the best. I read a while back about a jardine integrated tail light that looked really clean.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i got the puig db, frame sliders, moto werkz exhaust, solo cowl,

i need a power commander, stabilizer, and something else? not sure what that something else is going to be..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Rear hugger comes in handy, I went down a dirt road after it had rained and got gravel everywhere under the bike, pain in the ass to clean out.

Stabilizer probably isn't necessary on this bike, other manufacturers put stabilizers on their bikes to make them as stable as the zx6r, unless you plan to take it to the track. GPR stabilizers look pretty sweet IMO.

Also maybe a K&N or BMC air filter. Just things I want to get as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.