Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2253 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts

awwwe... a little sensitive about the fact that someone called you out on the fact that your to stupid to even know how to post pics in a forum... not my problem if noone sees your bike because you dont know how to post your pics... its actually kind of funny....

·
Registered
368 Posts
Wow that green on the frame looks completely different in those two shots. I don't mind it as much in the first one.
Yeah the color looks different from every different camera, and none of them look like what it actually looks like in person...Alot of people liked it though, and about 5 came up to me to tell me it looks much better in person that what they saw in pics on the net....

·
Registered
368 Posts
JOHNNYP

where's the new pix man!! I didn't see them in your thread!
I will post pics as I find them, I didnt take any because I was mostly busy with the stunt demo we were doing behind the booth....There were tons of photographers takin pics of it thou, and a few of the models asked to crawl all over it...It just usually takes a few days after an event like this for them to get them up on the net... So I will post them as I find them...

·
Registered
368 Posts
how did you get your rear stand backwards under the bike?
Just got a buddy to help me lift the bike and slide it under, I was there for about 5 min, the show wasnt even open yet, and like 10 people tripped on it and almost knocked my bike over...

Even some old ass hat was playing with the handle bars, tuned it all the way to one side and lifted one side off the rear stand...My buddy who is a RR member ran over and was like "WTF are you doing, please just dont touch the bikes".....And the fucking looser says "Well thats nice service"......Service? You almost knocked over a brand new $30,000 motorcycle...Some people have no respect for other peoples toys! At least the chicks took their shoes and bracelets off when I asked...LOL

·
Registered
368 Posts
you need a fully carry permit.. :Laughing rolling:
Does not exist where I live, its almost impossible to even get a permit for a hand gun....Conceal and carry will land you in jail for a long time around here! And if its loaded you can get an extra year added to your sentence for every bullet in the mag....

·
Registered
188 Posts
LOL welcome to Canada. However, I have to agree, no need for such crap anyways. If someone really wants the bike they can damn well hold me at gun point and take the damn thing, in the end it means I get a new one anyhow thanks to insurance. My life isn't worth something as trivial as a motorcycle.

·
Registered
368 Posts
LOL welcome to Canada. However, I have to agree, no need for such crap anyways. If someone really wants the bike they can damn well hold me at gun point and take the damn thing, in the end it means I get a new one anyhow thanks to insurance. My life isn't worth something as trivial as a motorcycle.
Exactly! how many times have you seen a real gun? How many was it a hand guns pulled out on the street? 9 times out of 10 its fake, or a 22....I like that 90% chance that they dont have a real gun, are going to get called on it and beat the fuck up with their own fake gun....

A buddy of mine just got pinched with a 45 in his apartment, and its no BS! He could do up to 3 years just for having it, he never even did anything with it...The only thing that might keep him out of jail, is illegal search and seasure, and the fact he was never arrested before..

·
Registered
312 Posts
I guess it depends on where you live... Arizona has (i think) the most lax standpoint on gun laws in the US.... you dont need a permit to carry, as long as it is in a holster and not conceled. 5 out of 10 people here do carry. walk into target and everyone has something strapped to there hip.. Im from NY originally so it took some getting used to when i first moved here... once you live here for 6 months you can walk into a gun store and buy whatever you want.. hand gun, shot gun, AR-15, you name it. no waiting period no nothing... the guy calls the FBI, gives them your name, ss # dob and address, they run ur name while he sits on hold and unless you are convicted felon you walk out with the gun 5 minutes later... to get a CCW permit you have to take an 8 hour class, then you can carry in your backpack, jacket pocket, wherever you want... anyone can get one... So ive seen 10000000000000000000000000000 real guns just on my way to work today... its real weird...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Exactly! how many times have you seen a real gun? How many was it a hand guns pulled out on the street? 9 times out of 10 its fake, or a 22....I like that 90% chance that they dont have a real gun, are going to get called on it and beat the fuck up with their own fake gun....

A buddy of mine just got pinched with a 45 in his apartment, and its no BS! He could do up to 3 years just for having it, he never even did anything with it...The only thing that might keep him out of jail, is illegal search and seasure, and the fact he was never arrested before..
Nope he is screwed, especially with the GTA media attention regarding handguns. Regardless of the warrant he is going down and hard, especially up in your area.

Seriously what does any one really need a gun for other then sport? Nothing, no one is going to be dirty harry and have some gun fight like the movies. The real truth is if you needed it for personal protection and you decide to yank it out due to another gun yielding moron, your both going to shoot at each other and miss. Even if your standing within 2 feet face to face and the real victims are the people walking around running for cover as those two monkey's fire off at each other.

I am not against guns, I am just taking the stance that there is absolutely no reason to carry them in your daily life unless your a cop. Anaywas back to the topic which is pictures.

Post some more!

·
Registered
49 Posts
awwwe... a little sensitive about the fact that someone called you out on the fact that your to stupid to even know how to post pics in a forum... not my problem if noone sees your bike because you dont know how to post your pics... its actually kind of funny....
Nah, I know exactly how to post pictures, they show up fine on my monitor.

BTW... who's stupid?? Pot, meet kettle. "the fact that your to stupid".. Freudian.

21 - 40 of 2253 Posts