Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I just installed a PC5 with timing control.
I have been scouring the net looking for maps and have browsed dynojets offerings as well.

The word is Cliff's map is "the one". I have emailed him with a request with no luck. Does anyone have the map or anything similar that utilizes the timing map option? The bike is 2009 ER6N with snorkels removed and a Jardine GP1. It have had a ton of gunshot afterfire and even had the temp light come on at the tail end of Leavenworth group ride.

I've also just swapped in Morinimoto 2stroke 2.0 LED for the headlight and it is a fantastic option if anyone has been researching LED options.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey there, I just installed a PC5 with timing control.
I have been scouring the net looking for maps and have browsed dynojets offerings as well.

The word is Cliff's map is "the one". I have emailed him with a request with no luck. Does anyone have the map or anything similar that utilizes the timing map option? The bike is 2009 ER6N with snorkels removed and a Jardine GP1. It have had a ton of gunshot afterfire and even had the temp light come on at the tail end of Leavenworth group ride.

I've also just swapped in Morinimoto 2stroke 2.0 LED for the headlight and it is a fantastic option if anyone has been researching LED options.
I'm running his map and can send you a copy. He modified it for me a little as I'm an '09 as well, and he originally made it for a 13. DM your email and I'll send it over. Fair warning, it's very heavy handed with the fuel which I backed down on mine a little.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm running his map and can send you a copy. He modified it for me a little as I'm an '09 as well, and he originally made it for a 13. DM your email and I'll send it over. Fair warning, it's very heavy handed with the fuel which I backed down on mine a little.
[email protected] I cant send PMs yet. I have a few maps I have collected I can share on that thread this weekend. I am still getting alot of afterfire, but i have plugged the PAIR or inspected for exhaust leaks but thats on the agenda.
I am particularly interested in the timing aspect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts