Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ok I get what you are doing and want to get a jump on selling these but if you dont physically have them I dont see a lot of people jumping at this but thats just my opinion because I wouldnt do it.

Its like your asking someone to pay you now and when you get it then you will ship it, like pre-ordering them.

I dont know I would have waited until you got them to actually list them and post up some pics.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
UPDATE!

If anyone is wondering what Hype R's comments above and below are about...I posted this ad 2 days before I received the fairings in the mail and let everyone know the situation, but he didn't like it for some reason and felt the need to hassle me. Anyways, message me if you want them. I prefer to deal in person, if possible.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I understand what your doing just not the easiest to pull off I think. Say if I wanted them and gave you my word and in a week or whenever you get them I changed my mind then your back at it all over again trying to sell them to someone else.

Just easier to sell them when you actually have them but like I said Good Luck with the Sale its a great price and Im sure they will go eventually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts