Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since I decided I'm not going to sell the bike thought I would put the stock parts up for sale. All parts have anywhere between 3800-4000 miles on them and are in great working order.

1. Stock muffler, midpipe, cables and all hardware needed to bolt on. Muffler has a slight little scratch I believe is from the black metal cover that goes over it. Other than that looks and works great. $120

2. Rear fender. Still have reflectors and all lights still work fine just need the 4 bolts and nuts to mount it. $40

3. Stock tail light. Clear lens with no scratches. Very clean. $30

4. Stock ohlins steering damper. Put thicker oil in it so it works a little better than the stock settings. Also put hex head bolts instead of Allen key bolts to make it easier to take on and off. Works perfectly fine, just have a Scott's damper now. $150

Have any questions or interest feel free to pm me and ill be glad to answer them for ya. Thanks for lookin!

ImageUploadedByMO Free1379267429.421939.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1379267450.578738.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1379267463.502864.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1379267493.426773.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1379267509.685431.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any idea if the damper will fit 06 zx6r?
From what I can tell from a quick search it looks like the damper itself would work fine but I'm not 100% sure on that and I'd hate to sell ya something and it doesn't work. What I do know for sure tho is that in order for it to work you'll need the mount that goes in front of the tank and also another mount that wraps around the clip on so the damper will be secured. Ill do a little more searching and let u know for sure

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so what I was able to find for sure was you'll need the tank mount and either a mount to go on the clip on (which I would suggest doing) or they also make a $20 mount that goes on your fork and has the screw hole for the damper. I have my old tank mount I could include with the damper but I'm not sure if the holes are an exact fit. If ur able to confirm that and wanna go ahead and get the damper just let me know. Thank ya!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts