Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
10,889 (going up) miles. Oil changed every 3k, full synthetic. Plugs and air filter done around 8,500 miles. One owner. Stock, with a fender eliminator kit, green running lights. Monster edition. Custom pazzo levers (one-offs!). Been knocked over by wind once (under a cover) replaced side fairings. Small nick on the upper cowl... Bike is financed, so you would receive the title as soon as they send it to me! Bike is in perfect condition, meticulously maintained.

757-7zero5,96zero0
Text/Call.

5600 Firm

No test rides without cash in hand. Rear tire has around 2000 miles on it.. should last another 4,000 the way it has been wearing (Pilot Power 2CT's, front and rear).

Located in Williamsburg, VA.

Thanks for looking!

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Dammit I wish I had a Monster Edition ZX6R. Too bad I can't give your ride a new home. $6200 sounds fair. I'll trade you my ZZR, one beagle/corgi mix, and a cockateel. May even throw in a back rub. Whatcha say?

Ha ha. Good luck with the sale, man. Nice bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump. few more miles now, but FRESH EBC double-h brake pads!!! just put them on.

6100 bucks.. great bike at a great price!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
selling for financial reasons. i don't need it to be gone so thats the price. if someone is willing to pay i'll part with it happily. if not, no big deal.

·
Registered
44 Posts
goodluck man I own one great bike, 6k is ehh dang near perfect condition kbb but its your ride and wish you best of luck.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Still no offers? Or were they low-ball ones? Good luck, man. I wish I could come take her from ya.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Damn. Where in VA are you exactly? Hampton?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts