Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this may be a stupid question, but i've seen a couple people with 1/5 throttle mentioned under their list of mods, i was just wondering how this is done and if you need to buy anything? Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
763 Posts
yea i did 2 zip ties and it helped out quite a bit. took that slack out of the throttle and also shortened up the turning radius to make thing easier.

a tip with the zip ties, heat them up with a lighter and bend them in a half circle, it will help getting them to stay in place. then use drops of super glue to mount them on the throttle.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by driftervin
instead of being a smart hole, maybe you could tell him wat it is or where to go. im sick of idiots like you.
Being rather new to this forum, you are probably not realizing just yet that replying to the same question 500 times gets pretty old after a while. Besides, numerous posts on the same topic only take up server space. Some people here just don't have the patience to reply to the same posts anymore. So before you go calling them idiots, stick around for a while. You'll know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by moloko

Being rather new to this forum, you are probably not realizing just yet that replying to the same question 500 times gets pretty old after a while. Besides, numerous posts on the same topic only take up server space. Some people here just don't have the patience to reply to the same posts anymore. So before you go calling them idiots, stick around for a while. You'll know what I'm talking about.

its simple..just dont write anything.. did your mother never say to you "if you have nothing good to say, dont say anything at all.

·
Registered
261 Posts
i agree with driftervin even tho he is irish j/k, but thanks for the link moloko

·
Registered
230 Posts
brgracing.com...

30$ and you just shave a part of your throttle housing and it fits and works perfectly...

kow wee

·
Registered
659 Posts
Originally posted by driftervin<br>

its simple..just dont write anything.. did your mother never say to you "if you have nothing good to say, dont say anything at all.
haha, you're not funny, and calling people idiots doesn't usually provoke the best reaction. First off, I didn't say anything mean, rude or demeaning. If you simply use the search function you'll find that there is a FUC*ING plethora of information on the subject. It usually comes back up as soon as there's not a post about it on the first page of the 636 forum. It gets old. So I was just informing devilpridete that he'll find what he needs to know if he simlpy searches.

And to devilpridete, this isn't a bash on you at all, driftervin just needs to quit being a douche.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for not searching first. I'm in Iraq right now and my internet connection is pretty slow so I can't really check out everything. I went through the entire how-to section and didn't see anything, and I've been prowling these forums for about 3 months now and hadn't seen anything about it the entire time. I'm just trying to figure out all the parts i'm going to want for my bike while i'm here so i'll have them waiting for me at home when I get back. I guess i'll just stick to reading and not posting. thanks for the links though.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by devilpridete
I guess i'll just stick to reading and not posting. thanks for the links though.
C'mon now, don't get all pissy on us. No harm in asking. Post all you want. There's always gonna be someone telling you to search, just like there's always gonna be someone posting a link or replying constructively.

·
Registered
91 Posts
For those that can't stand seeing the same posts over and over again they sure like to post in them anyways... If you see a link of something your sick of hearing about...maybe just don't click on it? [:p]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by talios
For those that can't stand seeing the same posts over and over again they sure like to post in them anyways... If you see a link of something your sick of hearing about...maybe just don't click on it? [:p]

AMEN:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.