Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested. My buddy decided to bail on me and with the hotel cost and fuel..ect. It's just too much for me to make the trip alone. Price is 100 shipped(firm) via priority confirmed mail. I purchased the following..

Please EMAIL me- I don't get on here as often as I'd like.
[email protected]

Item Description Qty Price Amount
A041W2DYB04

2-Day General Admission (Sat/Sun)- MotoGP
General Admission Ticket for Saturday and Sunday only. Does not include Grandstand Seats and Paddock Pass.
1 $70.00 $70.00
A081WSUNT4
Sunday Reserved Turn 4 Grandstand Seat – MotoGP
Sunday Reserved Turn 4 Grandstand Seat. Regardless of age, everyone entering the grandstand area must have a Grandstand Seat Ticket. Does Not Include Admission Ticket and Paddock Pass.
1 $20.00 $20.00
A101WPADSUN

Sunday Only Paddock Pass - MotoGP
A Paddock Pass allows you access into the paddock area where competitor vehicles are parked. Does not allow Hot Pit access. Valid on Sunday only. Does not include Admission Ticket. Children 12 and under are free with paying adult.
1 $25.00 $25.00
Shipping Method: USPS Shipping and MRLS Handling Fee; Order will be shipped via United States Postal Service within 2-8 weeks prior to the event by the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (MRLS) Ticket Office . ALL Orders placed within 2 weeks of the event will not be shipped and held at Will Call to be picked up. $10.00

Order Totals
Subtotal: $115.00
Shipping: $10.00
Total: $125.00

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.