Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im getting rid of my icon domain decay helmet. Size large. Worn for 1 week. Fits too loose. Comes with clear and mirrored visor, bag, all manuals, and box. Paid $390. Asking $200. Make me an offer. I need to get it gone quick to help with a new helmet.

****Also can include matching Icon Decay jacket, size XL, also only worn for 1 week, for extra.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Can I see a pic of the jacket? And what are you looking to get for the jacket?

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
$200....shipping included? If not then how much would it cost to ship to 58503 zip code? How is the air movement in that helmet?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ups ground says 15 bucks, 1 week transit time. so i'll cover it for the 200. the air flow is moderate, got enough to stay cool but not so much it was bothersome like some helmets. i didnt have a problem with it. even with the florida heat, it stayed fairly cool.

as for jacket, heres the link to icons website. i dont have any pics http://www.rideicon.com/product_details.jsp?category=1237&id=5778 . i was really just looking to include it if it helped the helmet sale so im not sure what i'll take for it separately. i would like to get a rocket though, seeing how i now have rocket gloves and picked up a rocket helmet this morning, so make me an offer? i paid 180 new.

·
Registered
381 Posts
helmet and jacket

what size is jacket? i might be interested in both

·
Registered
381 Posts
150 Sold

·
Registered
381 Posts
pm me and its sold

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pm sent. i tried to call you but only got a voicemail. i'll try again later. btw, i dont have regular internet access, only at work or a friends house. so if you pm me, be patient please.

·
Registered
333 Posts
How big are you? I'm a pretty big guy and I'm not sure if this will fit or not?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have an Icon leather and its a XXL and a little big in the chest. I'm 6'7 about 225, so I'm not sure, I've wanted that jacket for a long time and it's a great price. I'm thinking that I want it, but I just don't want to order it and have it not fit ya know. Since it's a lighter weight jacket I'm thinking that it might fit, I'll go to their website when I get home from school and take the measurements to see if it will fit or not and then get back to you a little later on tonight. Does that sound good?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well I'm about a 43 chest and 36 in the arms so technically it should fit, is it in perfect condition? And is it padded?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey I'll PM you later tonight with my info and we can get this taken care of!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.