Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got a $100 amazon gift card for some stupid event at work and I'm trying to decide what to spend it on!
I'd like to do something nice for my 2012 zx6r.

I already have a slip on and fender eliminator, as well as helmet, jacket, gloves, and kevlar jeans.

What else can I do for roughly $100? (Must come from Amazon.com)

Any Insight would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Sprockets, brake lines, levers, a windscreen. If you're willing to throw cash on top you can get whatever you want.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
My 1st "mod" to any of my bikes is pazzos or crg. That is the 1st things I put on always. I can't stand the stock shit levers that come with a stock bike.

·
Registered
262 Posts
So I just got a $100 amazon gift card for some stupid event at work and I'm trying to decide what to spend it on!
I'd like to do something nice for my 2012 zx6r.

I already have a slip on and fender eliminator, as well as helmet, jacket, gloves, and kevlar jeans.

What else can I do for roughly $100? (Must come from Amazon.com)

Any Insight would be appreciated :)
Just curious... U didnt happen to get this gift card by doing the shape up event did ya? Cuz I got the same thing

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
I'm with this guy. Buy something that'll in turn save you time and/or money in the future. Do you have front and rear stands? Those are the first things any motorcycle owner should buy before anything else.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
T hats what I was thinking, however, this is a brand new bike so aside from oil changes/chain adjustments and lube I don't see myself using one very often
A rear stand makes all of this easier and quicker.

Here are some options:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dautomotive&field-keywords=motorcycle+rear+stand

You can get the front and rear stand for around $100:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Stand-Triple-Front-Spool/dp/B006ZZSG2I/ref=sr_1_20?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1377875804&sr=1-20&keywords=motorcycle+rear+stand[/ame]

This will make future tire changes cheaper as well, since you can put the bike on the stands, and remove the wheels yourself. They usually charge a lot less to change the tires if you take the wheels off and bring them in vs taking the whole bike in and having them remove the wheels.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Most practical for spending $100- typical wear items- front tire, front brake pads, oil, oil filter, coolant, chain and sprockets, brake fluid, fork oil, battery.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts