Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went back to the track tonight after I took out the secondary butterflies and I picked up another tenth, so I went 10.47 @ 129. Mods are full muzzy, power commander, and lowered

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1.65-1.69 now i wanna go 9's so i guess im gonna get the stuff to spray it this winter!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lowered 3 inches and pulled the forks up in the triple clamp, and alsp strapped it...i need to put a k & n in it and do the air box mod...maybe 10.3xx??

·
Registered
227 Posts
have you dynoed with the butterflies removed? I just took off the secondaries off today but kind of ran like shit. Fixed the lower rpm by tuning through at a local airport like a street tune. I did feel more power at around 10k. If you dynoed your bike, do you mind sharing your map :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i havent dynoed it yet....it seems really rich down low but my 1/8th mile times and mph were about usual...but i did pick up on the top end so it did help, but would help more if i had it tuned......let me know if u get urs tuned and how the results look.

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
lowered 3 inches and pulled the forks up in the triple clamp, and alsp strapped it...i need to put a k & n in it and do the air box mod...maybe 10.3xx??
nice, what rpms are u leavin at, me and u have pretty much the same setup but i probly out weight you tho

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i leave in between 6,000-8,000. does anyone know the stock gearing, the guy before me might have geared it but i dont think he did. i weigh 150 with just shorts on, so maybe 170ish with everything on.

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
i leave in between 6,000-8,000. does anyone know the stock gearing, the guy before me might have geared it but i dont think he did. i weigh 150 with just shorts on, so maybe 170ish with everything on.
man if your pullin them kind of 60ft's with that kind of rpm if u would try leavin at 10k you should be in the high 1.5's and your times would drop fo sho

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
elev is 436 ft above sea level....ive tried eaving at 10k and i just dont weigh enough to keep the front end down....i have raced dirt bikes since i was 3.5 yrs old so it isnt really a seat time thing, i jsut really need to get swing arm extensions. yall think if i did the air box mod, k & n, dyno tune, geared, and swing arm extensions i could get 9.9xx??? i think it would be super close!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
with 14 45 gears and a 1.48 60ft it will go 9s with your weight on motor

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
u dont have a speedo healer on there do u? it will still read like you're old gearing is on there, cause my speedo reads 7500 @ 65mph

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's pretty impressive man. Last year i went 10.20 at 140mph with a 1.83 leaving at about 7500rpm's , lowered 3", with just exhaust and filter's. I what to go back before the season end's, and see what i can do now with the front strapped and a pc111. 2000 zx12r

1 - 20 of 20 Posts