Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all my NE peeps!!! We are trying to put together a ride again this weekend on sunday and anyone who wants to come is invited. I live near philly, PA and my boy lives in Piscataway, NJ so we are up to going in either PA, NJ, and NY if you have any good places to ride or maybe a crew that would like a few extra riders. We really haven't planned where we wanted to go yet, maybe the shore or the twisties we are not too sure but if you are interested or have any good ideas please shoot me an email or PM and we will talk. For you NY people please join us if you can because it is almost ovver[}:)]

·
Registered
551 Posts
Let me know where you guys are gonna ride? If the weather permits I would like to get at least one good ride in before it ends.[:M88]

Anbd I might be able to pull a couple more riders to go...

·
Registered
551 Posts
There are some places on the island but nothing crazy, I am down to ride were ever the road takes me and I keep hearing these twisties, what is that and where?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure yet but we are definately riding on sunday since it is supposed to be near 80 and sunny. where is sound beach NY? do you know where piscataway is or even south plainfield? if you are coming from there then maybe we will go riding out closer to you but the good roads are here in PA........[^]

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sound beach is on eastern long island I have no idea whre any of that stuff is. But if you guys ride just give me a destination and I will look iy up on mapquest and meet up ther. I sent some other long island forum guys the link to this so I'll se what they say. But if there is a definent ride just get me a location

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Andy_7676
so how was the ride? everyone enjoy the nice weather?
man it was great we had a freakin blast out there on route 611 and then the mother of all twisties route 191. it was great we had 4 members from the board there (Poohbear-Clinton, NJ)(Cyberdos-Bronx, NY)(Vinnysilver-Long Island, NY)(And myself Jayt0625-Philly, PA) and we had about 8 or 9 other guys who rode up ther with us. anyof you 3 guys wanna jump in here and let them know!!!! i can not wait until the next one!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I would've gotten in touch with you fellas but I was out of commission on Sunday....

spent all night at the nudie bars and woke up just in time for the Giants/Jets game...

where's 611 and 191???

I was up on 17 A in upstate NY on Sat. morning for a decent 100 mile ride with my brother and his GSXR 750 and spanked him through the twisties.....good road

·
Registered
551 Posts
yea that ride was off the hook... much respect to jayt,titbird,poohbear,cyber,and Jr we literally ripped them roads to shreds. And all the blackbird forum members

I can not wait to meet up with all of you again(soon)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah a couple of your boys were snapping some photos so if you can get your hands on some of those that would be great........

yeah i think i am going to go get me a little digi to take along next time. it suck that we had such a great day and nothing to show for it but the big ass cheesy grins on our faces and all the dead bugs on our helmets. kid i dont know about you but i had a bug graveyard on my head!!![xx(]

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.