Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 636 dropped that much power with just a WRP Slip-on. Everyone was asking how I got that much power. The only thing I could tell them was that since it had zero miles on it i've riding it hard and changing the oil.

Oh yeah. That jumper mod did not help with HP. Another 636 had the same pipe with the mod and put down 114. I will dyno it again some time with the mod and see if it helps.

Kawis took it in almost everyclass. Peace

·
Registered
75 Posts
great bike and good job today, i was one of the person ask you that today, i got the 06 636 blue, hey you miss the accident that happen across the street, two guys was doing wheelies but they end up crashing into each other.

·
Banned
495 Posts
i did the jumper mod and put down 118.4rwhp with everything else stock

i got an 06 with 1100 miles on it, all stock except for the jumper mod

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Originally posted by Greenisfaster
i did the jumper mod and put down 118.4rwhp with everything else stock

i got an 06 with 1100 miles on it, all stock except for the jumper mod
That's a bit high numbers for a stock bike. But all the dynos show different numbers too...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you have read everything a couple of the guys that posted were their at the runs,,,,,,but I will try to copy the sheet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Like he said he broke the bike in hard with frequent oil changes. According to the "motoman" (which has been discussed on this board to death....search) this is the method to use if your looking for the best numbers. I personally think that method works as claimed. You just have to keep on top of the oil changes. I have a friend who broke in his cbr600rr on the track no holds barred (but very frequent oil changes) its an animal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.