Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we went on a road trip tonight and along the way were able to count 58 bikes... there were more, but those were the ones I kept track of.... since I am finally all decked out in gear, we were counting to see how many of the riders had gear.
Almost ALL of them were in pants and t-shirts... granted we only saw 5 or so that weren't cruisers, and the majority of those were Harleys.
The final tally was 1 guy on a Harley touring bike with full gear and one guy on a dual sport with full gear. I also saw another rider in gear minus pants-he was wearing jeans- and one passenger wearing what looked like a light grey mesh/textile, though it could have been a windbreaker, but that's doubtful given the weather. We also saw another guy in a windbreaker and one in a denim jacket.
I just couldn't believe how many riders were without gear! I guess it puts it a little more into perspective as to why the dealership wasn't in a big hurry to try and sell me gear....

·
Registered
17,507 Posts
people who like riding, dont need to look cool doing it

gear ftw i love being a power ranger

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see, i don't think gear and looking cool are mutually exclusive-maybe that's where my opinion differs from theirs? as a matter of fact, I think that my gear looks pretty damn good, but then again, I am a bit biased!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.