Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have a 2006 ninja 636 with a lot done it's a Texas motor in a cali ecu an I'm having trouble with my fi light it comes on at 147 almost every time an the bike shuts down at 186 -187 everytime until i let off the gas an pull the clutch in ???????an for y'all who think kawis don't have gov's don't post cuz they do I asked the manufacture of the ecu ... So the only question I have is how the hell can I bypass it???? An for some stupid reason it dose not cut off on a dyno idk??? But please help I'm tired of it trying to throw me over the bars at 186 mph lol

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Your bike doesn't really do 186. Just so you know.

·
Registered
529 Posts
really? you arent going to find a warm welcome here. Unless you are attempting these speeds on a closed course, you are better off asking on another forum. Stupidity like that is highly frowned upon here.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
What gearing do you have? Could this be the rev limiter?

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
My 14 is federally limited to 186mph & easily reached, guess how I know.This can be eliminated with an Ivans TRE. Your 6 won't do 187 if you dropped it out the back of a fuckin' plane at 10K feet.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Maybe if he has -1 +3 with no speedo healer....

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
A stock 600 does like what, 150-155 in the real world. No, a slipon and a K&N will not make it do 187.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
I have seen 159 on the speedo and she still pulls, take off 10% for normal error and 155mph seems correct. 187? I dont care what state your engine is from lol...187 mph is a dream and 'it throws you over the bars' indicates its still pulling?

Sounds like you a have a rear sprocket bigger than a basketball.

·
Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,254 Posts
HEY! LOOK! I don't know there are any sub-sections on a forum... :rolleyes:

·
Powerhungry
38,189 Posts
A stock 600 does like what, 150-155 in the real world. No, a slipon and a K&N will not make it do 187.
mine did 162 on the dyno. :p

HEY! LOOK! I don't know there are any sub-sections on a forum... :rolleyes:
so, why not move it, without attitude?

this was his newbie thread, he HAD to post here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.