Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1993 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 Automatic 4X4.....in SUPERB condition!
It is one of the cleanest 4Runner's you will ever see, and has 165,000 miles on the odometer. Just installed a freshly rebuilt 3.0L V6, as the original had an undetected oil leak on a fairly long trip and ultimately threw a rod through the block.

The exterior color is white, and the interior is dark blue cloth. pwr windows, Pwr locks, Pwr sunroof, Pwr rear hatch window, ABS brakes, chrome mirrors, grill, front and rear bumpers, towing package with classIII hitch, privacy glass at 5%, not a single ding or scratch in the body or paint, one tiny ding in the right rear corner of the rear bumper, but no scratches in chrome. Brand new tires with approximately 600 miles on the tread (stock type LT tire, not an aggressive off road tire), new timing belt, water pump, front brakes, A/C service, coolant service, transmission service(automatic), differential services.

The truck has a blue book value of $7350.00 in its current condition, and I could sell it to pay for a bike, but I would rather trade it for a clean bike.

I am looking for a 1999 or newer bike. I will also consider a pair of sit down jetskis of any brand 750 or bigger. Let me know what you have, as I am open to any and all suggestions (including boats?).

If you are in the market for a SUPER clean, nicely styled mid size suv, then this is the one!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.