Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you saw i low sided my bike and i am just thinking of selling it the way it is. so here is all that i know it needs .

from what i saw the frame was not tweaked but i was in alot of pain when i looked at the bike so i am not sure . what i do know that needs fixed are .

1. forks
2. left side clip on
3. the braket that holds the instrument cluster
4. front rim ( not sure if it is bent but when i looked at pics it looks flatened.
5. front brake line ( i think it is a valve or somthing right behind the horn b/c i am not getting any pressure.
6.upper faring stay
7. all new race fairings ( i plan on molding in piaa's for fog lights.
8. i am notsure about the tripple trees

the good news i just won a auction on ebay for used forks ( need new seals) left side clip on , upper and lowwer tripple trees . all for 175 shipped .

i can get who ever wants it those parts i won if they pay for them . so if any one is interested email me

[email protected]

1300$ obo

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288195997

·
Registered
218 Posts
Originally posted by jdmzx6r
as some of you saw i low sided my bike and i am just thinking of selling it the way it is. so here is all that i know it needs .

from what i saw the frame was not tweaked but i was in alot of pain when i looked at the bike so i am not sure . what i do know that needs fixed are .

1. forks
2. left side clip on
3. the braket that holds the instrument cluster
4. front rim ( not sure if it is bent but when i looked at pics it looks flatened.
5. front brake line ( i think it is a valve or somthing right behind the horn b/c i am not getting any pressure.
6.upper faring stay
7. all new race fairings ( i plan on molding in piaa's for fog lights.
8. i am notsure about the tripple trees

the good news i just won a auction on ebay for used forks ( need new seals) left side clip on , upper and lowwer tripple trees . all for 175 shipped .

i can get who ever wants it those parts i won if they pay for them . so if any one is interested email me

[email protected]

1300$ obo

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288195997
Just a side note, if anyone does buy this, I have some street parts (guage bracket, fairing stay, oem brake lines, case covers, clip-ons yadda, yadda, yadda, to help resurrect it. Cheap;):).
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so if i do repair it instead of sell how much for the fairing stay , gauge braket , left side case cover ext.

·
Registered
653 Posts
jdm can u email me price for the race plastics please be cheap i need a vheap set now
casual

·
Registered
653 Posts
955 i can you email me your number so i can talk to you at [email protected] i would prob call on sat i would like the fairing stay and the slip ons or if anyone wants to trade stuff i have a few stock clear windscreens and 3 stock mufflers and 2 headers and a stcok rear shock and a extra radiator without a fan and a brand new cush drive and foot brake ummm basically hopefully us guys can do something

casual

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.