Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I highly recomend this item if you want to use your 3 spoke rear wheel in a later swinging arm.

Here she is again.

BTW DudeBro the subframe is 100% custom made so not a simple swap/mod.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,

This is a cool kit! I might be interrested but I'm from europe (Netherlands).

On the website I can't find any information about International shipping. Do you offer international shipment or is this a U.S. only product?

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It is available worldwide. Some countries charge an import tax, but the cost it's usually minimal due to the item's value.

I have shipped these kits to the UK, Australia, Japan, Canada and a few have been sold in the U.S.. It seems the best place to find a J model enthusiast is in the UK. That is where the majority have been going.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Here she is again.

BTW DudeBro the subframe is 100% custom made so not a simple swap/mod.
This thing is hands-down the cleanest J model I have ever seen. And one of the top 3 cleanest bikes I've ever seen man.

Beard, I'm gonna go in on a spacer kit for SURE when I get back from the desert.

·
Registered
173 Posts
This thing is hands-down the cleanest J model I have ever seen. And one of the top 3 cleanest bikes I've ever seen man.

Beard, I'm gonna go in on a spacer kit for SURE when I get back from the desert.
DudeBro

Many thanks, Beards kit helped me achieve the end result.

Bit of advice for people fitting this kit themselves - use a thread locking agent when bolting the caliper to the kit. That's all.

Crazy1

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
All brake parts should always have threadlocker on them! Your life depends on their function!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
A few more kits sold and out the door.

Keep em' coming guys. I am trying my best to come up with ways to lower the price a bit. My manufacturing process is getting a bit more refined and hopefully soon they will be a little cheaper.

Thank you to everybody for the support!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, I paid for my kit on Oct 17 and it still has not arrived. I pm'd you but no response. Can you please provide me with a tracking number?
Thanks
john

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, kit arrived last night. Seems it got lost in the mail but made it through eventually.
Kit looks great and I'm looking forward to installing it!
Nice work.

·
Registered
204 Posts
good morning/afternoon I ordered a kit on Feb 8th and have not heard a peep back. I have tried emailing the company to ask the status with a forward of the Paypal billing and still no answer to date. Can you let me know what the status is please as this is the last part i need for my swing arm swap. I will pm you also with my address and what not if you need that information again.

Peace and Love Ron

·
Registered
297 Posts
Beard has a lot going on find him on zx6r.com he's on there alot more

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Yeah, I'm pretty much done with this site.

I paid for a vendor membership and once I cancelled the membership after not selling one single item here on Kawiforums. Now that I cancelled my Vendor membership (which I had for like 6 months), they have me back to a basic membership.

Pretty much the website took my money and then just dropped me like a hot rock when I stopped trying to be a vendor. They could have at least given me a premium membership or something. I can't even send or receive PM's for goodness sake, so even if I wanted to try and get the site admins to help me out, I can't.

At $50 a month, that is pure BS

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty much done with this site.

I paid for a vendor membership and once I cancelled the membership after not selling one single item here on Kawiforums. Now that I cancelled my Vendor membership (which I had for like 6 months), they have me back to a basic membership.

Pretty much the website took my money and then just dropped me like a hot rock when I stopped trying to be a vendor. They could have at least given me a premium membership or something. I can't even send or receive PM's for goodness sake, so even if I wanted to try and get the site admins to help me out, I can't.

At $50 a month, that is pure BS
How can you not send or receive PM's? I got a quick response from admin a while back when I wanted to change my user name. Clean out your inbox and outbox and shoot admin a PM about your issue. I'm sure they'll help you out with at least giving you a premium membership for the money you've spent. Just type "admin" in the "to" box. Good luck.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts