Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently got myself a nice running 98 ninja ZX600-E. The motor runs great just fixing up some electrical issues. After that I will be looking to get new plastics on it as they are kind of beat to hell. Just looking for some suggestion on where to look for plastics for this bike. I called my kawasaki dealer and had no luck there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
There is a store on e-bay named Pro_Motorworld that has decent (not perfect) complete sets of fairings for cheep. Chinese of course... Replaced all mine on my 2002 ZX6R after a wreck. Might check with them. If not, I'd find used pieces here and there on e-bay and have them painted to match. Good luck!

pro_motorworld | eBay Stores

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think eBay is generally a good place to look for this. But it may be hard to find everything, and most likely you’ll need to do some repairs & painting.

The simple fact of life is that sport bikes fall down and the body panels get damaged. The OEM replacement parts are $$$ and used parts supplies are limited by the fact that so often, when the bike is salvaged, those body pieces are junk. Making things hard for you the buyer.

If I want a bike with good body panels, I try very hard to buy it that way to begin with, it may be a money losing proposition to fix ‘em later . . . . .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts