Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cool pic dude, and to stay logged in goto the top of the window to Tools, then internet options, then privacy, then on the bottom you will see web sites. Click the edit button. Then in the address of website bar type in: /forum/default.asp and click allow. then click OK, log in, then you should be done. This is for internet explorer...if u have netscape then i dunno what u should do. [8D]

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!! I have AOL and I followed the instructions about doing this but seem to be lost. I clicked on Settings in the middle and then prefrences then after that there is no "accessiblitly" so don't konw where to go next!!

Hate to make ppl follow links cuz I know I hate doing it! Just wanted to show off the pic tho!!:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CdnninjaZX6R: You def. can't explain to someone who has never ridden a bike the feeling of it. I didn't pay close to $7000 (is this what the price was new???) The guy I got it off of said he raced it in the quarter twice with his lowest time being [email protected] I don't know how true these times are tho. The original owner was about 120lbs soaking wet and I'm at 240lbs. Pretty big difference so my vette might actually be slightly faster. Based upon his times he gave me.

Overall tho. I love the bike and I'm very pleased with it thus far!!

A couple of questions now: 1. I'm going to need a tire soon, any input where to get one, and which one and price(price of tire and how much to get put on,etc.?) 2. I ordered a double bubble dark smoke windscreen but it's not in yet and basically I have given up on where I ordered it so where can I get one?? 3. Is it safe to buy parts off ebay??

Thanks again guys!!

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
ebay's rating system is pretty good, look for people with lots of feedback.
The ZeroGravity Double Bubbles and Lockhard phillips V2 double bubbles can be found almost anywhere online as well.

As for the tires, goto the main page of www.zx6r.com (this is before you go into the bullitenboard part) and there is a link there for a good review of the current crop of tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.