Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellas, I know there's a Zx10r thread, but I thought you guys might wanna see this considering a few of us are looking at the 10R for a future bike.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW....I think I may have to trade up for that RED onE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D[:p][:p]

·
Registered
683 Posts
Da Blue....then get blue turn signals and tail light, seat cowl, and a blue fade windscreen from memphis shades (when available).

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
The blue one makes me moist....no more black lower fairing? I'm a huge fan :D

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,412 Posts
I LOVE that they got rid of the black lower. That's been my hugest beef with their design since they phased out the monochromatic schemes from the 03/04 636. Those are some damn sexy bikes. I may have to reconsider buying a 999 in favor of picking up an 07 10R...maybe...eh...I'll probably still go with the Duc...maybe...lol

EDIT... since the photos are from Raptors and Rockets (just noticed that), and they ARE in a show room floor before Kawi introduced the 07 models, I'm guessing there's a HUGE chance that they're just 06 10R's that were repainted by a dealer, and some assfuck sent them to R&R...that's the problem with them, you could send them a picture of a bowl full of monkey shit, and tell them it's the new R1, and they'd post it, breaking news, all over their site. They have no journalistic drive at all. They just post what people send them, and pretend like it's real. :/

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Im lovin the blue one without the black lower fairing. I agree with Draqknt that the 03-04 without the lower black fairing looked way better then the 05-06 bikes with the black lower fairing. What color blue is this there showing on the 10r? It looks to be the 03 636 Candy Lightning Blue? the 04 636 had the Candy Thunder Blue which was a little bit darker but somehow brighter lookin at night.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Is that Ramstein Kawasaki in Germany? cuz thats where I bought my 636

Look at the tiles on the floor and the blue steel frames against the wall.

*It is Ramstein. Look at the Euro plates on that VW and that Beemer. That red Neon is most likely an airman or a US soldier's car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.