Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello KawiForums! Just filling out the req's of the 1st post.

a little about myself,
21 yrs old, 22 in 29 days :)
from Maryland
work: US ARMY 11B
I am stationed in Germany, but im currently in Afghanistan. it sucks really bad, im missing the season, for the 3rd rear in a row....... well at least I rode for 2 weeks this year for a bit in April.

I have had: an OLD F3 600(brother's) which I learned on along with my friend's Honda 50, an 2004 YZFR6, (uncle), 2006 GSX-R1000(mine), and now a 1998 ZX6R. those are in order from when I was a little boy learning to ride and growing up and so on. Now, the CBR, Lord knows what became of it, the Yamaha was totaled (by me :(), the Suzuki was dressed up very nice. Unfortunately, living in Europe and the bike in MD was no good, sold it, came home on leave in April and bought a Kawasaki to hold me and my crave for riding and I have to say I love it. now even looking for something else in the Kawi family. I do plan on dressing up the ZX6R once I move back stateside, already have something in mind:D.

Im looking forward to hearing from you all.

be safe and have a safe season.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I wish I could post pix, but I dont have my own Internet over here, its like a library setting, and you cant plug no devices into the computers here. sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts